Miss FLOTeen At Large Registration
Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen program is now accepting At-Large candidates. Young ladies that are interested in competing in the Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen Competiton, to be held in Lakeland, FL June 26 thru June 29 must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in attendance at the Orientation Weekend, May 18 & 19, 2019, in Lakeland, FL. (Details to follow)
- Must report for the state competition in Lakeland, FL no later than Wednesday, June 26, 2019. (Details to follows)
- AGE: Must be at least thirteen (13) years of age on the first day of the State Competition in which she competes (June 27, 2019)
- Must not be older than seventeen (17) years of age as of July 31st in the calendar year of the State Competition in which she competes (July 31, 2019), unless she is 18 years old and has not graduated from high school as of July 31, 2019
- For the avoidance of doubt, 13 to 17 year old high-school graduates, as well as 18 year old non-graduates as of July 31st, must compete at MAOTeen level. (A copy of your birth certificate must be provided)
- Residence: In order to be eligible to compete in the State Competition, you must reside in, be enrolled in and attending classes on a full-time basis at an accredited public, private or home schooling program with passing scores (passing scores as determined by state accreditation score) in academic and citizenship grades.
- If you am claiming eligibility to compete in Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen competition based upon your permanent residence in the state of Florida, you must have been a resident of the state of Florida for at least six (6) months prior to April 6, 2019. You will provide proof of residency in the application (in the form of driver license, automobile registration, current lease, or other official document establishing residency).
- If your residency in the state of Florida was established within six (6) months preceding June 26, 2019, you must provide the Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen organization with any additional information or documents that may be required within five (5) business days to determine your residency in this state competition in which I am competing if your residence is relevant to your eligibility.
- If you are claiming eligibility to compete in the Miss Florida's Outstanding Teen competition based upon your status as a student at a school that is located in the state of Florida, prior to the first day of competition, you must have successfully completed at least one semester as a full-time student and presently be enrolled and physically attending classes on a full-time basis at an accredited public or private school. Your physical attendance of classes in the state in which I am competing is a requirement for eligibility to compete based upon your status as a student. You must provide the following information with this Application and Contract for Participation: (1) Proof of current enrollment; (2) Proof that you have successfully completed at least one semester as a full-time student (transcripts); and (3) Proof that you physically attend classes in the state in which you am applying to compete.
I am currently enrolled at School in City (stated below), state of (Stated Below), where I am presently attending classes in accredited courses. I represent and warrant that I am considered a “full-time student” by the school that I attend.
- Citizenship. I am a citizen of the United States of America.
EACH YOUNG LADY DESIRING TO COMPETE IN THE 2019 MISS FLORIDA'S OUTSTANDING TEEN COMPETITION MUST SUBMIT THIS FORM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR QUALIFICATION.
A sealed transcript from your high school, college/university must be supplied with our candidates contract, to be provided by the Miss Florida Organization upon completion of this registration.